Monday, March 18, 2019

Stone Soup 2019


My first appearance of the year will be in two days at the Grosse Pointe War Memorial. I'm not sure just what to call this event, as it was billed to me as Stone Soup 2019, but here the official flier calls it A Taste Of Soup & Art, so let's go with both. It is an event to raise money for the special needs community and they will have comic book artists, cartoonists and fine artists, as well. There is an entry fee and I will be having copies of my new comic, Second Star on hand, as well as material more suited for a younger audience. So, if this sounds like something that would interest you and you are in the Pointes area, stop on by. It's for a good cause. 

Some of the artists that will be on hand will be James Anderson, Emily Zalasko, Tom Savage, Eric Hodsen and Travis Macintyre from Source Point Press. 

No comments: