Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Bluewater International Comic Con

This Saturday and Sunday I will be a guest at the Bluewater International Comic Con in Port Huron, MI. This show has grown to a two day show with bigger media and comic guests, so I'm looking forward to the turnout. Click here for all the pertinent details. 

I will have copies of my new comic on hand. Although I had them with me last week for the Stone Soup show, I consider this to be the official unveiling. It's called Second Star and it is about a man who mysteriously receives a photo that involves his thought to be deceased well known archeologist grandfather. This sets him off on the adventure of its source and to find out if his grandpa is actually still alive. It's an experiment in storytelling, to be sure, so I hope that it goes over well. 

No comments: