Thursday, February 28, 2013

MSU Comics Forum 2013

 Official event poster created by keynote speaker Nick Bertozzi


Lost In Spaces Cover



Friday evening will find me in Ypsilanti  for the Comics, Cartoons and Caricature show and the following day I will be in Lansing for the 2013 MSU Comics Forum. This will be my third year at this unique show focusing on the art of comics and will feature such artists as Jay Jacot, Ryan Claytor, Bill Pulkovski, Tony Miello, Jay Fosgitt, Chad Sell, Joe Foo, Jeff Manley, among many other wonderful talents.

I will be unveiling my 2013 artist's sketchbook (finally!) at this show, so if you collect such things, this will be a chance to pick one up. Everything in the book are directly from my sketchbooks, raw and unpolished. as they are. Most people do not get to see the scribbles from the sketchbooks, so I was happy to go that route.

So, if you are in the Lansing area on Saturday, stop by and say hi, or eh, or whatever.

MSU Comics Forum
Michigan State University
Snyder/Phillips Hall
East Lansing, MI
48825-110

No comments: