Monday, October 19, 2009

Clone Wars, Season One Widevision Sketch Cards

Here are a few of the 200 Clone Wars Season One Widevision sketch cards that I've done for Topps that have been approved to show. When I get the rest approved I will be sure to put more up. I love working on anything Star Wars, of course, but these were a blast to do. I like how the characters have a sculpted marionette look to them and that makes for a fun draw.

So, this fall is turning out to be one filled with sketch card work. Other than this set here, I am working on two sets for 5Finity; Zombies vs. Cheerleaders and Moonstone Comics characters, another set that I can't talk about yet, then another 5Finity that I may or may not be able to talk about yet, so I'll play it safe for now.

I hope that these will be as enjoyable to you as they were to me while working on them.










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...these are fabulous, Bruce. I never knew there was such a market for this type of card until you put your first ones on here. Now they just keep adding up. Keep up the good work.

Unkle Chuck

Bruce said...

Thanks UC! Yeah, it's a pretty big deal and I sure have fun doing them.

Blind Fly Theater said...

Didn't think I'd like the series (being a huge fan of Star Wars since the 70's), but it's got me hooked... and your Topps illustrations are magnificent. Your enjoyment in creating here shines right through and sparks my enthusiasm. I want these!

Bruce said...

Thanks, SparkleM! Yeah, the series is a good one and I'm enjoying season two even more than one. I know there are a few of these on ebay right now.