Thursday, May 17, 2012

Motor City Comic Con 2012


This weekend (Fri-Sun), I will be set up in artists alley at the Motor City Comic Con at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi, Mi, so stop on by and say hello. I will have a few new prints, including the one above, as well as my new  Muck Man comic book. Two of the cast members of The Boondock Saints (Sean Patrick Flanery and David Della Rocca) and Batgirl (Yvonne Craig) will be in the house, so make sure that you stop by my table to pick up a print to have them sign for you!

There will be  some good artists on hand, including The Minor Brothers (Matt, Jake, Kevin), Jay Shimko, Matt Busch and Lin Zy, Chris Caldwell and Mark LeMeiux, just to name a few. So, come on by and show some support!

This should be a fun weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, talking shop and kicking back a few root beers.

No comments: