Monday, February 28, 2011

Monsters, Zombies and Freaks

The UK card company Cult Stuff will soon be releasing their Monsters, Zombies and Freaks set. I contributed 150 sketch cards for this set, some in the cartoon style that I have been employing, as of late. I started doing them more as cartoons on the Star Wars Galaxy 6 set and am continuing on with the Marvel Beginnings and the Captain America sets that will be out in the next few months. Approaching these cards with the cartoon style has been a refreshing choice and I've certainly been having a lot of fun doing them. And I've had some positive feedback on them, as well. You can get all the necessary info on this set from the Cult Stuff site.






2 comments:

Jay Shimko said...

Good stuff, Mr. Gerlach.

Bruce said...

Why, thank you, Mr. Shimko!