Monday, February 7, 2011

Voltron: United and Drawn

I just received my comp copies for the Voltron: United and Drawn book put out by 5Finity and Moonstone Books. I did the above painting (page 74) for the book last April, so it's nice to finally have the finished product in hand and it is a nice looking book. Kudos go to Steven Frank for putting together a great package and I'm always appreciative for being asked to be a part of something like this.

For those who know me, they know that I am not much of a fan of Voltron (hey, he's no Shogun Warrior!), but I think that I did a good job with the character and making him my own. I chose to do a pin-up style approach, as well.

Anyways, the book retails at $29.99 at all your fave book outlets and I have two copies that I can part with, so if your interested, shoot me an e-mail and we can haggle. I'll throw in a sketch to boot!

No comments: