Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Two With Water Release Party

Well now, there's nothing like waiting until the last possible moment to post this, as the party in question is tonight. But, with all that I've been doing lately, I'm sad to say that it slipped my mind (sorry TWW peeps!).

Anyways, Two With Water is a literary magazine and they are celebrating the print release of their first issue and having a party complete with bands and readings and such. And yours truly has a sketch done for one of the stories. So, if you are in the Chicago area tonight stop on by and see what's up.
Below is the sketch done for a story about a man's struggle with a urine sample that he must give and the drugs he took recently. The view is kind of from the vantage point of the toilet looking up. This sketch was actually done a few years ago about something entirely different. It was how I viewed my dad as a kid. His hands seemed monstrously huge.



No comments: