Saturday, April 11, 2009

March Of Dimes Sketch Cards

These five  sketch cards were done for a March Of Dimes charity event that should be taking place sometime after April 30th. You can go here to check out the latest information and to see just what artists are taking a part in this. There are some big names from the comic book and sketch card worlds and I am thrilled to have my name amongst them. This was fun to do and I hope that this helps in some small way.
1. Cad Bane 2. Cad Bane 3. Count Dooku 
4. Hellboy 5. Hellboy
2.5x3.5 each


2 comments:

DAD said...

Tu as raison, je pense que ça peut aider de se montrer aux côtés de gens
célèbres. J'aime bien ta version de Hellboy.

You are right, I think that this can help to show itself beside
famous people. I like your version of Hellboy .

Bruce said...

Hello, Dad! Yeah, Hellboy is fun and I should do more drawings of him. I have looked at your new paintings and will drop in soon to comment!

Hello, Dad! Ouais, Hellboy est amusement et je devrais faire plus de schémas de lui. J'ai regardé vos nouvelles peintures et me laisserai tomber dedans bientôt pour commenter