Sunday, December 30, 2007

Giraffeness



I'm still working on the Lord Of The Rings sketch cards, as I've signed on to do another batch, but still can't show any of those yet. Hopefully soon. So, I have nothing to show artwise right now.

This post is for Sandra way down yonder in the big state of Texas. It's her birthday today, and her request is that she gets lots of pictures from all over the place, so being that she likes giraffes (and that's what drew her to my blog in the first place!), I thought that this picture would be best. This here giraffe picture was taken last August at the Toledo Zoo. On a much warmer day that today, I can add! So, happy birthday, Sandra! Hope someone made you a whole batch of margaritas.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

My Brucie!!! You are sooo very cool!! Thank you so very much this 30th day of December!! You have made me one happy CountryBirthdaygirl today!! I LOOOVVVVEEE this pic!! You know that I so absolutely love giraffes! You are SO SUPER SWEET!!!! Thank you so much for the fabulous pic and dedication! I did have my batch of Margaritas and some Mariachi dedications as well!! My cool brother Rog had them sing me a couple of Birthday songs. I loved it!!

Thank you again, Bruce!! I love it!! You made this Texas gal a very happy gal today!!

Wishing you the Happiest of New Year's, Bruce!!

Luv and sunshine from Texas!!,

Countrygirl

Bruce said...

I'm very happy that you liked it! In fact, i remember thinking of you when the giraffe came near the fence thingie there. Little did I know that I would have a chance to share it with you. Sounds like you had a lot of fun on your birthday and I wish you a happy New Year's too!

Sandra said...

Very cool! That makes it even more special! Thanks Bruce! I'm so glad I got to see it! Happy New Year to you, too!

-Sandra