Wednesday, September 5, 2007

"Light Nights" 2007 - Iceland, Part Two


This past weekend was the opening of the Light Nights gallery show in Iceland where I have three pieces of art hanging. Their website, www.malverk.com has many photos of the event and as you can see by the photo below, no one is looking at my art, but staring out the window instead. And to think that I'm near a high traffic area such as the refreshment table...


And since I like to post art and weird stuff like that, I've included one of my first sketches that eventually became the Starfish II painting.

2 comments:

Chris "Chickenwing" Quigley said...

Bruce,

I'm glad to see that you are still such a prolific and talented artist...keep putting your stuff out there, my good man.

PS: Regarding humping the BBQ and the grin, they were in no way related (At least that's what I will say when I'm being tried for public indecency)

Viva Star Florists!

Q

Bruce said...

Hey Quigman, you can deny all you want, I saw the proof! America shall hide it's BBQ's!

Oh man, Star Florists...I haven't thought about that in years. That was one weird strip, wasn't it?