Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Second Star: Janus


I haven't done one of these in a while, so here's another character profile from my comic Second Star.

Janus is one of the main characters and a friend of Holden, who is helping put things together in getting their mission underway. 

Janus is named after the Roman god, the two-headed or two-faced one. In this context, our Janus operates a ministry of sorts that caters to both the light and the dark of things. I won't say, the good and evil because I don't think that that is the case here. It's more of a tax-free haven type of enterprise as is explained somewhat in issue #2.

I've shown Janus here in what I think will be his 'official' sermon attire. He doesn't give them often, but I'm sure that when he does the topics will be crazy and completely irrelevant. Maybe. I'm also not sure if a sermon will find its way in this story arc, but it's a little background info of the character, for sure. 

Stay tuned, as the store on my website will be active shortly, so copies of Second Star will be available through there. 

No comments: