Friday, July 11, 2014

Visigoths



It seems that those who are the loudest and the dumbest and the most aggressive are the ones that people listen to and follow. Just look at politicians.

Well, this wonderful specimen thought just that about himself. As I was waiting my turn at the gas station for an available pump, this douche in his Chrysler 300 whips around just as a person was leaving cutting off not only myself, but another waiting driver, as well. Then, to add to his arrogance, he stops and doesn't back into the space, but continues talking on his cell phone (yes, of course, there was a cell phone involved). I have no patience for selfish, arrogant morons, so I pulled into the spot. Well, he leans out his window calling me an asshole and that I cut him off, blah, blah, blah. Before he could finish, I unloaded on him, actually surprising myself at how quick it all came out. He sped away.

And he actually had to show me his cell phone.

No comments: