Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Gallery representation

                                          Cloaked Man, bronze

                                          Fingers, alabaster

Emergence, soapstone


Once upon a time when I was in my twenties I tried my hand at the gallery scene with some limited success. And here and there throughout the following years I have had my paintings, drawings, cartoons and sculptures in group shows here and abroad. But, until now, have had no real gallery representation. Yesterday, the River's Edge Gallery in Wyandotte, MI took on three of my sculptures to promote and possibly put into the hands of a collector of such art. And all of this comes with the intention of me producing more work, especially in the line of the stone carvings.

So, my thanks go out to Jeremy Hansen, the gallery director and Patt Slack, the owner for having faith in my work. I'm excited at this new possibility.

You can contact the gallery itself for all of your Gerlachian sculpture needs.

River's Edge Gallery
3024 Biddle
Wyandotte, MI 48192
(734)-246-9880
www.artattheedge.com

No comments: