Monday, April 12, 2010

Avengers Additions Sketch Cards




I've done so many sketch cards lately that I forget which ones I've posted or not. So, here are a few of the 55 cards that I did for Strictly Ink's Avengers Additions Collection. This was my first time working for a company across the pond and as it turns out, it won't be the last either (more on that soon). And I must say that it was a pleasant experience to work with them and to work on material related to the 60's television series.

8 comments:

Jeff Lafferty said...

Nice cards, looks like a fun set :)
Jeff Lafferty

Bruce said...

Jeff: Glad it was of some help, thanks for taking a look.

Jeff L: Thanks, Jeff! It was a fun set to work on, that's for sure! I visited your site, as well, and you do some amazing stuff! I'll be sure to check in often.

Dug Rusin said...

Is it true you have to be named Jeff to post here?

By the way, nice looking cards!

Anonymous said...

Good memories brought forth by you once again, Bruce. Keep up the fantastic work.

Unkle C

sarah said...

i like to draw but my draw is not as great as yours i wish i could learn to draw such a thing . keep up the good work. (queen_bluestar@yahoo.com) sarah

Bruce said...

Dug: April 13th was Jeff Day. It was a good thing you didn't post then.

UC: Thanks! I remember Dave really being into The Avengers as a kid, but I enjoyed exploring these characters.

Sarah: Much thanks, but you are way too kind! Good things come to those who practice.

DAD said...

Oh, oh...
Vous connaissez cette vieille série anglaise aux Etats-unis?

Oh, oh...
You know this old English series in the United States?

Bruce said...

But, of course! This was one of my brother's favorite shows when we were growing up.