Thursday, January 21, 2010

Moonstone Comics Sketch Card Returns, etc.

For doing the Zombie vs Cheerleader sketch card set for 5Finity I was supplied with 8 blank cards to do with as I choose. At some point, I will just draw on them all and then try to sell them at shows and whatnot. However, if anyone would like to commission me to draw a scene of their choosing, just contact me and we can work it all out. Below is an example of just that. A collector wanted a three card scene of something French related, since he is, in fact, French, but wanted me to have fun with it. So, being that the French sculptor Rodin is my favorite sculptor, I suggested this lovely scene.

Below are my four returns for the Moonstone Comics set by 5Finity. The two middle cards (Valkrie and Calamity Jane) have been sold, but the Heap and Phantom cards are still available.

3 comments:

DAD said...

Rodin worked with a young woman whose sculptures are extraordinary.
Camille Claudel. I saw it in the Museum of Orsay in Paris.
It is magnificent.
You know Camille Claudel?

DAD said...

May be it's Camille in zombie ?

Bruce said...

Oh, I know all about Rodin and Camille Claudel, as he is my favorite sculptor. Camille ranks up there, too, I might add.

I figure that the woman zombie could either be Camille Claudel or Rose Beuret. Viewers choice.

And one day I will get to see the Museum D'Orsay!