Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hollywood Is Dead Artist Proof Sketch Cards



I am currently going through the stack of blank Artist Proof cards that I've accumulated over the years and never completed, for one reason or another. So, the next in line are the 14 AP cards that I received for doing the 2010 set released through Rocket Ink Studios. For those who remember, this set was done in conjunction with Matt Busch's Hollywood Is Dead art book. Matt recreated a slew of classic and modern movie posters done in the style of the original artist, but as undead characters. The cards were done in each artists style, though and much fun was had.

I included recent movies and series, as well as classic ones. All cards have my very own AP sticker on the back to separate these from pack pulled cards. The links are below:





 

No comments: