Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Visigoths


I'm going for a ride on a B-17 today. But before I go, I thought I'd share this quick sketch.


So, this guy wasn't so much a thorn in my side as he was to himself. There were three cars in front of me and two coming the other way and this joker with his hipster hat was trying his best to flip his skateboard and land back on it. In the street. With traffic coming in both directions. Now, it was apparent that this thirty something was just learning new tricks and one would think that one would do this at this stage of learning in an empty parking lot or a backyard, at least. Not in traffic. And the look of disdain on the face of this little princess said it all. Momma said he could.

A definite prospect for the Darwin Awards.

The hat makes it all worthwhile.

Did I mention that I'm going for a ride on a B-17 today?

No comments: