Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Doomsday

 Doomsday
11x14
ink on bristol board



Recently, I was able to participate in an artist only book about the Superman nemesis Doomsday. The book, put together by collector Michael C. Phifer is a beautifully done book, complete with slip cover and vellum between each image. When I say artist only, I mean that only Michael and the participating artists received books. This is not a book that one can pick up at a local store or on-line (unless the artists themselves decide to sell their copy, that is). It's too bad, too, because this is one nice looking book with such names as Neal Adams, Bill Sienkiewicz, Pat Broderick, Dave Dorman, Joe Jusko, Tim Vigil and myself!

The above image is my contribution and if you want to see more from the book, you can go to Michael's deviantart page to see them. A big thanks is due to Michael for allowing me to be a part of this book!

No comments: