Thursday, March 22, 2012

Son of King Kon

This Saturday, the 24th I will have my second con appearance of the season at the Son of King Kon, the comic, toy and non sports card show that will be held at the Allen Park Masonic Center. I will be debuting my first ever, all purpose, mega spectacular Muck Man comic! Yes, it's finally here and you too can enjoy the pulse pounding exciting adventure that is the man of muck. So, stop on by my table and pick up a copy! They'll make great padding for your rabbit cage at the very least. Other artists that will be on hand include Jay Shimko, Tony Miello, Gary Reed and Ted Woods!

Allen Park Masonic Center
22347 Ecorse Rd.
Taylor, MI 48180

10:00 am to 4pm

4 comments:

Denver Brubaker said...

Have fun at the con! Wish I could attend! Great to hear that MM#1 is out!

Merisi said...

Oh, come on, who'd want the rabbits to read your Muck Man? Way too sophisticated, I'd say! :-)

Chris "Chickenwing" Quigley said...

Please tell me you'll be blasting the theme song while you're selling these

Bruce said...

Denver: Your copy will be on its way soon!
Merisi: Hey, I've actually had rabbits and other critters snub their noses at my artwork!
Q: I'll send you an e-mail about this shortly...