Monday, November 20, 2023

Sh!tshow Page Profile: Rand Paul

 


Today's page profile for my upcoming book, 86 Sycophants, Charlatans, Leeches, and Opportunists of the Donald J. Trump Sh!tshow is none other than everyone's favorite neighbor, Rand Paul. Kentucky's other useless senator. If you recall, he had a spat with his neighbor, or his neighbor had a spat with him, over a pile of brush, twigs, etc that may or may not have been on someone's property line. I do believe that there was a 'do you know who I am' uttered at some point and there were fisticuffs, so you know, maturity from a U.S. senator. I know, shocking.

If you enjoy caricatures, you can pledge your support by clicking the Kickstarter link below and you can get a book and maybe some original art from said book.


I am currently 56% funded with just two weeks to go!

1 comment:

All Reels said...

Thank you for the actionable insights that I can apply to enhance my life.