Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Visigoths



Like my last Visigoth post, this one a minor transgression, but since I haven't posted much in between doing some larger projects, a bunch of sketch cards, a weathervane and cleaning and restoring statues, here's a quick sketch from a brief encounter.

As I was leaving Kevin's house this afternoon, there were a few younger teenagers on their bikes in the street right at the end of the driveway. I actually had to back up farther and go around them as they wouldn't move. As I driving by, one of the kids nods his head to me with the usual "I'm a arrogant dumbfuck' look that one gets when dealing with such a lot. I had the impulse to roll down my window and give him a teachable moment and tell him that little boy assholes only impress other little boy assholes.

But, I took the high road.

Sigh.

No comments: