Friday, February 8, 2013

Radagast


I just loved the character Radagast in The Hobbit movie. He was the right amount of quirkiness (including a large amount of bird poop), yet seemed to be a formidable wizard. So, I had to give a go at a drawing of him.

While I was doing this drawing, I thought that I would try something new. A few artists pick a day of the week and do some kind of artwork for that given day and then offer it up for sale. I think I'll give it a shot. maybe I'll call it something like Friday Ink and focus on just that, ink drawings. For a flat rate of $30.00 I'll ship this to the first interested party anywhere in the US (maybe a little more for international). And each Friday I will pick a subject from pop culture mostly and post it for sale. Contact me if interested!

No comments: